By opening an Account, you expressly represent and warrant:
1. You have accepted these Terms; and
2. You are at least 18 years of age and have the full capacity to accept these Terms and enter into a transaction involving Bitcoins.
The trading of goods and products, real or virtual, as well as virtual currencies involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any currency – virtual or not – may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market. Bitcoin trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Bitcoin is a unique kind of « fiat » currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of Bitcoins in a crisis or issue more currency.
Instead, Bitcoin is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of currency firms and individuals. Traders put their trust in a digital, decentralised and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Site are the property of Strato Markets and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this Site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of Strato Markets and others used in this Site (« Trademarks ») are the property of Strato Markets and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio used on this Site belong to Strato Markets. The Trademarks and Material should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other Site or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorised use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
MAINTAINING YOUR ACCOUNT: OUR RULES
This Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. We are vigilant in maintaining the security of our Site and the Service. By registering with us, you agree to provide Strato Markets with current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process, and to keep such information updated. You further agree that you will not use any Account other than your own, or access the Account of any other Member at any time, or assist others in obtaining unauthorised access.
The creation or use of Accounts without obtaining the prior express permission from Strato Markets will result in the immediate suspension of all said Accounts, as well as all pending purchase/sale offers. Any attempt to do so or to assist others (Members or otherwise), or the distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose, will result in the Accounts of such Members being terminated.
Termination is not the exclusive remedy for such a violation, and Strato Markets may elect to take further action against you.
You also are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, safeguarding your own Bitcoin, and for all activity including Transactions that are posted to your Account. If there is suspicious activity related to your Account, we may, but are not obligated, to request additional information from you, including authenticating documents, and to freeze any transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests, or accept termination of your Account. You are required to notify Strato Markets immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to [email protected] Any Member who violates these rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by Strato Markets or any user of the Site.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES AND AUTHORIZED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Required by law;
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure;
- We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity; or
- Content of Our Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money-Laundering Policies
- We promulgate and update know-your-customers and anti-money-laundering policies to meet the standards set by relevant laws and regulations;
- We promulgate and update some of the guidelines and rules in connection with the operation of this Website, and our staff will provide you whole-process service in accordance with the guidelines and rules;
- We design and complete the procedures for internal monitoring and transaction control, such as rigorous identity authentication procedures, and form a professional team responsible for anti-money laundering;
- We adopt risk-prevention-based approach to carry out due diligence and continuous supervision in connection with customers;
Review and regularly inspect existing transactions;
- To report suspicious transactions to the competent authorities;
- Proof documents of identity documents, address certificates and transaction records will be maintained for at least six(6) years; if they are submitted to the regulatory authorities, let it be understood that a separate notice will not be provided to you;
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Strato Markets reserves the right to change, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time, in an exercise of its sole discretion. You will be notified of any changes in advance through your Account. Upon such notification, it is your responsibility to review the amended Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of a notice of changes to the Terms signifies that you accept and agree to the changes, and that all subsequent transactions by you will be subject to the amended Terms.